sobota 2. októbra 2010

Martin Papcun

We are proud to present Martin Papcun as a lecturer for ŠPERKSTRET conference 2010.



Martin Papcun - jeweler, sculptor. He studied in metal and jewelry studio at the Academy of Art, Design and Architecture in Prague. Besides his permanent work and exhibitions, he is currently studying at the Academy of fine arts in Munich under the lead of professor Otto Künzli. He utilizes sculpture and architectural approaches in his jewelry creations. www.papcun.net


" At the moment I'm working on reflection of my 'promiscuity in changing living spaces' I created models of buildings, objects and ground plans of flats and houses where I used to live....I'm working with my personal relationships with places, with my frustration from constant moving from place to place. I realize that I kept all of those places in my memory and I keep specific feelings towards each of them. I'm analyzing ground planes of flats, I'm trying to define most characteristic feature of each. I recollect memories of people, smells, specific moments..."
Martin Papcun

object 2007

object 2007

object 2007


"Untitled" instalation, SPACES gallery,Cleveland USA

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára